My Dad Rules!





Happy Father's Day! We just got back from our second trip to Chicago. Lillie is sound asleep and we're busy unpacking and watching the game. We're a little giddy from such a great trip! It was a bit of a whirlwind day, but it was nice.


We saw several condos while Grandma & Grandpa Murphy watched Lillie (how fun for all!) and it seems we've narrowed it down to four finalists! Perhaps an offer this week?? We'll see.

It was great to hang out with the dads. I tried to give Conor a great relaxing morning...he was off diaper duty and, as a special treat, I made his coffee (well, I tried my best anyway). His big surprise was tickets to next week's Red Sox game against the Cardinals. We can't wait!

Hope all you dad's enjoyed the day.



Here, Lillie enjoys the view from the plane. Hello Mr. Blue Sky.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND WE HAD WILL THE SULLIVANS. WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. LILLIE YOU ARE INDEED SILLIE. I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOU AGAIN. LOVE MAMAW AND POPPY DOC,

    ReplyDelete