Back in May (yes May!) we took a little trip to Ohio where Lillie had her first overnight with Mamaw and Papa. Conor and I stayed in a cabin in Hocking Hills for a couple of nights as a sort of "babymoon" before Baby Boy Sullivan arrives in September. Lillie had a blast hanging out with her cousins, climbing trees, attending baseball and soccer games, and celebrating Carter's birthday.


















Conor and I had a wonderful relaxing time hanging out in the beautiful Hocking Hills. I was even able to start catching up on reading Harry Potter, which has been an ongoing to-do for a couple years now! (Yes, I still haven't finished the series, but I'm getting there!) We felt like we were all by ourselves in the middle of nowhere, which is exactly how we wanted it. I highly recommend our Inn to anyone who finds themselves in this area of Ohio. Very nice people and great food!



















1 comment: