My Garden

















 

My mom, Lillie's Mamaw, has been visiting us for the past week. I've been wanting to spruce up our deck with some flower boxes and planters since we moved here a year and half ago, and I finally started the project with my mom in town. We found an awesome nursery and she helped me find some beautiful flowers. Since it's supposed to be 39 degrees tonight, we decided to keep the flowers in the garage to escape the frost, but I couldn't wait to do something with it all. So I put up the flower boxes on our deck railing and filled them with potting soil. I found some toddler size garden gloves at CVS so Lillie could dig in and help with the whole process. Now we're both giddy with excitement and looking forward to actually planting the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment