Ten Months












































In just a few days, Quinn will be 11 months old, and then ONE YEAR. I don't think I'm ready to have him turn one, it's just too fast, and I'm not sure I believe that it is really here. I guess these monthly pictures of him prove that it will soon be here. Ah well, we'll just cherish each moment of the next month before his big first birthday!

At ten months, Quinn worked very hard and successfully cut four teeth (all at the same time.) He's cruising really well, but hasn't taken that first step yet. He also mastered the ma-ma-ma and da-da-da sounds, and it's music to our ears. He weighed in at a whopping 25 pounds and measured up at 30.5 inches. We love our big boy.

1 comment:

  1. And such a handsome boy, too! Can't wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete