For the past few months, I've been working on a very exciting project...my very first letterpress job! Annie and Brian were kind enough to ask me to make the invitations for their wedding coming up in June. It was so much fun and I really think that they turned out great. (Especially for being made on my little 5x8 Kelsey tabletop press.) I got to know my press up close and personal and can't wait to print more projects on it. I have a million ideas swirling around in my brain right now, I'm not sure how to choose which to do next. I'll post more photos of the invitation suite later...just want to make sure all the recipients actually receive them in the mail before seeing it on here!

1 comment:

  1. c, i can't wait to see your awesome handiwork! i sneaked a look at some of your prototypes and from what i saw, annie and brian are going to have rockstar invitations. congrats!

    ReplyDelete