Seriously. Just look at how cute Lillie is in her swimsuit. I just can't get enough. Our Saturday mornings are now the most fun of the entire week. Lillie has started taking swim lessons each Saturday and is absolutely giddy from the time we pull out her suit until we make it to the pool! She loves to run around the house in her swimsuit and nothing else...as it should be, I think. Then she gets to spend some quality one-on-one time with dad at the lessons, and she rocks! BUBBLES. She loves to blow bubbles and lay on her back in the water (not at the same time, of course)! Our little fish. I'm sure she'll be a pro at butterfly in no time.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so tall! oh my goodness, Lillie, i can't wait to see you this summer and you can show me all your awesome swim moves! I bet you'll be as good as your daddy pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, when it rains it pours!

    Love that bathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, once she swims like Dad, she'll have to catch up with Mom!

    ReplyDelete