My birthday was last week and Conor made me these awesome red velvet cupcakes from Sprinkles. Don't you just love the signature circle sprinkle on top? Red velvet is my all-time favorite, it's just so sad that Lillie couldn't enjoy these tasty treats (the whole egg allergy). Still, we didn't let any go to waste, I am eating for two after all! I had such a great day, Conor even made one of my favorites for dinner: creamed salmon on texas toast. It was all perfect. I'll be dreaming of those cupcakes until next year...

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Conor frosts cupcakes like he wraps Christmas presents.

    Good hustle, Con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I guess I know who's NOT getting cupcakes OR presents on July 24!

    And by the way, that's how the icing's SUPPOSED to be - a full 3/4" of cream cheese frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all cupcakes are supposed to have 3/4" of frosting..aren't they? Otherwise, I mean, what's the point?:

    ReplyDelete